COVID-19 & FITOPIA EMS TRAINING
Protecting Us All.
Selecting FITOPIA During COVID-19 Phase
- We use MERV-13 Filters in our HVAC system to protect against viruses and bacteria
- With maximum of three people, our sessions drastically reduces the possibility of virus transmission to a minimum
- Our EMS sessions are always scheduled. No long wait times mean reduction in chance of infection
- We keep cardiovascular loads to a minimum. No heavy breathing means less aerosol exposure
- We conduct our sessions according to the highest safety and hygiene standards
- EMS training strengthens the muscles and the immune system. With our EMS training, you are actively reducing risk of illness naturally, regardless of age or fitness level
- Unlike impersonal online fitness classes, our sessions are supervised by a personal trainer
- Our whole-body workout takes only 20 minutes to be fully effective
- We are limiting our sessions to 2 clients per :30-minute session. Please pre-book your introductory and membership sessions.
- If you are not feeling well due to any illness or if you are exposed to COVID-19, please contact us to reschedule your session.
- We will conduct temperature check on all clients; if clients have a temperature of 100.0F or more, we will need to ask you to vacate premises immediately and reschedule your session after 14 days.
- Please bring and wear a mask during your session; for most of the sessions, we will keep cardiovascular loads to a minimum.
- We ask that you wait in your vehicle until your scheduled time to enter the studio. If you arrive early, we ask you please remain in your vehicle.
- We will place our machines at least six feet apart; please do not adjust the distance of the machines.
- Our Personal Trainer will demonstrate wearing the vests; they will help you tighten the vest, wear the arm bands and glutes/hamstring bands. After that, full exercise may be conducted hands-off.
- We ask you to bring your own water and towel; however, we will provide water bottles and clean towels if you forget to bring your own.
Studio Policies - Clients
Studio Policies - Employees
- We will conduct temperature check on all employees every day. If any employee has temperature of 100.0F or higher, will ask our employee to leave premises immediately and to quarantine at home for 14 days
- Employees must wash hands regularly and practice good hygiene
- We will ask our employees to transact check-in/check-out from behind a plexiglass screen
- All employees must wear masks while at the studio
- Our employees will take full precautions when assisting with tightening the vests and helping wear arm and leg bands
- We will provide hand-sanitizers throughout the studio
- We will sanitize equipment after each use
- We will wipe down changing room furniture, doors, and doorknobs after each use
- We will wash all clothes after use to kill bacteria and break down virus-protein
- We will disinfect vests with antibacterial and antivirus sprays after each use
- We will deep clean all areas of the studio after close of business day